Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Night Terrors 2 released!

Back around the first of the year I promised some forthcoming publishing news, and here it is...

Night Terrors 2, a horror anthology published by Blood Bound Books, has been released! My story, A Mother's Love, is among 28 tales of dark and, hopefully, disturbing fiction. It will soon be available on Amazon, Borders, and the usual places, but you can get your paperback copy now by going to Night Terrors 2. The list price is $15.99, and if you've been looking for something to do now that we're past all of that holiday hub-bub, this collection of chilling tales is sure to keep you busy over two or three cold wintry evenings.

Better yet, I have a special offer for you, since you've been a faithful reader of my oh-so-infrequent blog. The first 12 people who comment on my blog, either here or at my Website, Dark Scribblings AND send your e-mail address to me, I will send you a special promotional code to purchase the anthology at half price! Don't worry, I'm requesting your e-mail address only so I can send the code. I will not share that address, post it on my blog or Website, or otherwise expose you to being spammed.

I have not yet read the full collection, but I can tell you a couple of the stories I have read are quite good, and I can't wait to get into the rest of them. So, what are you waiting for? Slip on over to Night Terrors and place your order. Remember, leave a comment here and then send your email address to me at johnpeterswriter@yahoo.com, and I'll send that promotional code for 50 percent off (if you're among the first dozen people to do so).

After you've read the collection, come on back and tell us what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment